Discover the comprehensive dance tuition, registration, and fees information for the 2023-2024 season
Easy Online Registration and Payment
To make your experience hassle-free, we are delighted to offer the convenience of online registration and payment for all tuition and fees through our trusted platform, Studio Director. Click here to Pay Tuition Online and take advantage of the seamless process.
For your ease, we have also provided downloadable instructions to guide you through the online payment process. Click here to download instructions to pay online. and get started with your online account.
2023 – 2024 Class Tuition
|Class Type||Monthly Fee||Discount Offered|
|30 Minute Class||$65||$55.25 (15% off 2nd class)|
|45 Minute Class||$80||$68 (15% off 2nd class)|
|1st 1 Hour Class||$90||$76.50 (15% off 2nd class)|
|1st 1.5 Hour Class||$110||$93.50 (15% off 2nd class)|
|Recreational Unlimited Classes||$285||–|
|Team Unlimited Classes||$305||–|
• Tumbling classes are not included in the 15% discount
Monthly Tuition Information
1. Tuition Due Date and Payment Method
Tuition is due on the 1st of every month and will be conveniently and automatically drafted on the 1st of each month using the credit card on file.
2. Class Schedule and Make-Up Classes
Tuition is based on 4 week months. Please note that tuition remains unchanged even during months with holidays or studio closures. However, we understand the importance of consistency in training, and dancers are welcome to make up missed classes. Kindly check in with the front desk before attending a make-up class.
3. Refund Policy for Missed Classes
Regrettably, we are unable to offer refunds for missed classes. However, we encourage students to utilize the make-up class option.
2023-2024 Registration Fee
• Registration fee (until October 1) includes a Charleston Dance Center fall t-shirt
2023-2024 Year End Performance Fees
|Preschool Costumes (ballet + tap)||$190|
|Child Costume (single class)||$95|
|Year End Performance Fee (1 dancer)||$125|
|Year End Performance Fee (family)||$175|
Year End Performance Fee Information
- Costume fees are paid in installments on October 1, November 1, December 1.
- Year End Performance Fee is due March 1.
- Included in the Year End Performance fee:
- Single dancer: video recording of entire show, performance t-shirt, and two admission tickets to the show
- Family: video recording of entire show, performance t-shirt for each dancer, and three admission tickets to the show (if dancers are in same show, or 2 tickets to each show if dancers are in different shows).
For those seeking personalized training, we offer private lessons conducted by our talented individual teachers. To learn more about private lesson opportunities, please reach out to the instructor of your choice.